19 Jun Welcome to Bolero Park: Rules + Regulations
Starting Saturday, June 20th we are ready to welcome guests back to (but not into) our brand new production facility in the heart of the Meadowlands, Carlstadt NJ. Join us for some disposable pints, have some safe fun, just make sure to stay out of the high grass.
Before you visit please thoroughly read through the rules that will be in effect at Bolero Park.
1) Due to capacity concerns and the need to socially distance groups, the beer garden will only accommodate guests who are 21+. We also will not be permitting pets, but documented and properly identified service animals are always welcome.
2) Face coverings must be worn at all times when not situated at a table with your own party. Patrons not wearing face coverings when not at their own table will be asked to leave.
3) Restrooms are available inside the tasting room. Guests will be permitted to access the tasting room from the front door only, and for the use of the restrooms only. Face coverings must be worn inside the building at all times. Wash your hands. Seriously. Wash them. Do it better.
4) Bolero Park accepts credit cards only. If you prefer to pay with cash, you may open a tab with a credit card, and before you leave you will be able to visit our retail station on the loading dock, where you may pay your tab by cash.
5) We will be using only single-use plastic drinkware. We ask all used cups be placed face up on the table, and stacked. A member of our staff will bus the table and clear the cups when your party leaves, then sanitize the table for the next party.
6) There is absolutely no smoking or vaping in the fenced in area. Smoking or vaping is permitted on the far end of the driveway near the recycling corral.
7) We do not offer food or non-alcoholic beverages. Bottled water will be available for a small charge.
8.) Outside food is allowed. We have number of great local options that are happy to deliver. Please make sure you clear you food waste to the appropriate bins when finished.
9.) Outside alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
10.) Please help keep our staff safe by removing any *trash* from your table and placing it into the trash bins.
11.) To view our menu in advance of your visit please navigate to bolerosnort.com/taplist. Also, if you would like to make a to-go purchase while you are enjoying our beer garden, please use this same link to place advance beer-to-go and merchandise orders. While we aren’t currently able to add these orders to your tab, we will have your items boxed up and waiting for you at the retail station when you’re ready to leave.
12.) For the safety of all of our guests, please do not touch or lean on the tent support structure or lights.
13.) If we reach capacity, you may be asked to wait before entering the beer garden. Please provide us a cell number and wait in your vehicles or socially distanced near the entrance of the parking lot. A member of our team will send you a text message when a table is ready for your party.
14.) We may institute a reservation system should we find the need. Please check back often for more details.
15.) Any patrons exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted entrance, or will be asked to leave immediately. There are no exceptions.
16.) Have fun, be kind, and stay safe.
Home Delivery will remain available Monday through Friday. Dock Sales will remain 7 days a week.