This position is full-time, including some nights and weekends. Job responsibilities include:
– Building pallets of kegs and cased beer to prep for delivery
– Driving a medium duty commercial van
– Completing deliveries of kegs and cases to retail stores, bars, & restaurants
– Cleaning kegs
– Building Case Trays
– Packaging line “pack out” including pack-tecking cans, and stackings cans
– Cold box organization
– Forklifting and utilization of pallet jacks
– Cleaning equipment
– Organizing warehouse space
Qualified candidates must possess a positive attitude, and problem solving skills. Previous brewery experience preferred but not required. Other requirements are as follows:
– Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends.
– Clean driving record and criminal history
– Must be able to represent the company in a professional manner.
– Must exhibit strong organizational and communication skills.
– Ability to operate with minimal supervision
– Strong time management skills
– Willingness and ability to maintain a safe, clean work environment
– Ability to move 150lbs unassisted
– Employment at another liquor licensed establishment in NJ is a disqualifier as per NJ State Laws
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer*
If you were directed to this page from one of our social media posts, or our onboarding partner indeed.com, please download the attached document and complete the employment application. Once completed, please email the application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com